Saturday, October 16, 2010

DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

There’s a person I know, named Cindy (not her real name). We had ordered books through catalogue a month ago and its been delivered today. She received a book that have really nice cover, and that is why she ordered the book. It was because of the nice, beautiful cover.. At first she was really excited seeing the book, but after seeing the contents of the book she was totally unsatisfied with it. She keep saying that she regretted for buying that book. I said, ‘ So, why did you ordered the book at the first place? Didn’t you read the book’s synopsis that provide in the catalogue before?’. she answered, ‘ the cover looks good, and I thought the content would be good to…’. “aduiii…(I’m speechless)…..”

The phrases ’DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER’ is Proven.

At the same day.. I was satisfied and happy because I just received my first English novel.. Heee.. Titled, ‘Wherever Nina Lies’.


2 comments:

  1. haha.... nice2.. miss u vale... jgn lupa baca blog aku.. aha..pndai sudah aku..hoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best crita buku nie...!! enda menyesal bli. ekekeke

    ReplyDelete